Yesterday the Evans crew finished the section from the third to last switchback to the top and today will start to work down the pass from their starting point yesterday. They along with Mike Piker worked till about 7:30 last night and I would expect they will do the same today. Today would be a good day to stay off of the OPR. There will be closures likely most of the day.
- Silver Star Communication signs on as a sponsor
- Community Foundation Of Jackson Hole Awards the Old Pass Road Project Grant
- Team Jackson Hole Initiates Fundraising Campaign To Repair the Old Pass Road
- Group Road Bike Rides in Jackson Hole Expanded in 2015 Cycling Season
- Teton Adaptive Sports Apres Soiree Benefit This Saturday
- Park City Point 2 Point 2014
- Six Team JH Riders Take on Pierre’s Hole Mountain Bike Race
Old Pass Road Repair Project Fundraising Goal
Team Jackson Hole ClothingSupport the team by ordering Team Jackson Hole cycling clothing like jerseys, shorts, jackets, vests, and more. Learn more here.
Hole Food RescueLearn more about the 2014 Team Jackson Hole non profit Hole Food Rescue here.
Non Profit Donation Links:
THE OLD PASS ROAD PROJECT
TETON ADAPTIVE SPORTS
- About Team Jackson Hole
- Old Pass Road Project
- Racing for a Reason