Last week we did a site visit with the contractor to look at the scope of work in preparation of a potential start at the end of August. Have also started preliminary marking of the sections to be paved. If you are up on the OPR look for the blue dots to the uphill side of the road which indicate the sections under consideration. Plans also include installing some culverts on the upper section to improve drainage. We are within $14,000.00 of our fundraising goal for the project and are optimistic we will reach our goal but need your support. Spread the word!
- Hole Food Rescue Fundraiser: Film Premiere of Just Eat It
- Plans Progress
- Silver Star Communication signs on as a sponsor
- Community Foundation Of Jackson Hole Awards the Old Pass Road Project Grant
- Team Jackson Hole Initiates Fundraising Campaign To Repair the Old Pass Road
- Group Road Bike Rides in Jackson Hole Expanded in 2015 Cycling Season
- Teton Adaptive Sports Apres Soiree Benefit This Saturday
Team Jackson Hole ClothingSupport the team by ordering Team Jackson Hole cycling clothing like jerseys, shorts, jackets, vests, and more. Learn more here.
Hole Food RescueLearn more about the 2014 Team Jackson Hole non profit Hole Food Rescue here.
- About Team Jackson Hole
- Racing for a Reason