- Hole Food Rescue Fundraiser: Film Premiere of Just Eat It
- Plans Progress
- Silver Star Communication signs on as a sponsor
- Community Foundation Of Jackson Hole Awards the Old Pass Road Project Grant
- Team Jackson Hole Initiates Fundraising Campaign To Repair the Old Pass Road
- Group Road Bike Rides in Jackson Hole Expanded in 2015 Cycling Season
- Teton Adaptive Sports Apres Soiree Benefit This Saturday
Team Jackson Hole ClothingSupport the team by ordering Team Jackson Hole cycling clothing like jerseys, shorts, jackets, vests, and more. Learn more here.
Hole Food RescueLearn more about the 2014 Team Jackson Hole non profit Hole Food Rescue here.
- About Team Jackson Hole
- Racing for a Reason
Author Archives: Doug Cook
Hamilton Smith reporting on the Park City Point 2 Point 2014: There is no mystery why the Park City Point 2 Point has become one of my favorite races in the past few years, and this year Paul Nash and … Continue reading
Teton Pass Hillclimb, July 28, 2013 A number of Team Jackson Hole racers entered the Teton Pass Hillclimb this past week. Results for Team JH racers that took part in the annual “gruntfest” were: Doug Cook, 2nd overall 33:11 … Continue reading
Several Team JH Racers Participate in Annual Cache-Game Mountain Bike Race Wed. June 26th, 2013 - Riders lucked out with near perfect riding conditions for the annual Cache-Game Mountain Bike Race. Recent rains made the course tacky and fast, and course … Continue reading
High Uintas Classic – June 15th The High Uintas Classic is a USAC permitted, 1-day road race from Kamas, Utah to Evanston, Wyoming. This great point to point race covers 80 miles with one major climb, followed by a fast … Continue reading