- Hole Food Rescue Fundraiser: Film Premiere of Just Eat It
- Plans Progress
- Silver Star Communication signs on as a sponsor
- Community Foundation Of Jackson Hole Awards the Old Pass Road Project Grant
- Team Jackson Hole Initiates Fundraising Campaign To Repair the Old Pass Road
- Group Road Bike Rides in Jackson Hole Expanded in 2015 Cycling Season
- Teton Adaptive Sports Apres Soiree Benefit This Saturday
Team Jackson Hole ClothingSupport the team by ordering Team Jackson Hole cycling clothing like jerseys, shorts, jackets, vests, and more. Learn more here.
Hole Food RescueLearn more about the 2014 Team Jackson Hole non profit Hole Food Rescue here.
- About Team Jackson Hole
- Racing for a Reason
Author Archives: mike
Team JH Rider Mike Piker Places First at Pierre’s Hole 50 Mountain Bike Race Race Summary by Mike Piker With the Breck Epic starting the following week after Pierre’s Hole, I decided to use the 50 mile race as a … Continue reading
Team JH Race Reports Mark Hershberger Breck Epic Mens 50+ solo The Breck Epic is a 6 day stage race that is 90% over 10,000’ elevation, covers about 240 miles and 37,000 vertical feet. It’s the largest mountain bike stage … Continue reading
The Breck Epic is arguably the hardest mountain bike stage race with the technical trails, steep climbs and altitude taking a toll on both rider and equipment. Mark Hershberger and I traveled down to Breckenridge, Colorado for the race. Mark … Continue reading