HELP TEAM JACKSON HOLE
THE OLD PASS ROAD PROJECT
TETON ADAPTIVE SPORTS
- Bear Lake Classic teamjacksonhole.com/2013/05/19/bea… 1 day ago
- 2013 Team Jersey teamjacksonhole.com/2013/05/04/201… 2 weeks ago
- Tax Day Race Report, Forest Dramis teamjacksonhole.com/2013/04/26/tax… 3 weeks ago
- #NIGHTRIDE #jacksonhole ;) http://t.co/liEMkA6w 6 months ago
- RT @OneDayinJH: Only 39 days before Jackson Hole participates in the world's largest digital time capsule on earth! Get involved today! ... 6 months ago
Category Archives: General
A number of team members headed down to the Bear Lake Classic in Garden City Utah this past weekend. No race reports yet but I think it was much different weather this year than this photo from Dave at last … Continue reading
Team Jackson Hole Racers Doug Cook and Dan Durkin raced in the Tour of the Gila with some impressive results. Here is a report of the race from Doug. Local racer Eric Balog also attended. So the Gila was a … Continue reading
The new 2013 Team Jackson Hole Jerseys are now available online at the Team Store. If you would like to purchase one contact me at email@example.com for ordering instructions.
Some race days are harder than others. This weekend’s race was harder than most. Weather in the Tetons this spring hasn’t been what anyone would describe as nice. The temperature has rarely gotten out of the 30s and more often … Continue reading
Just in Team JH members Mike Piker and Tina Martinez are doing great at the Breck Epic MTB stage race in Colorado with top spots on the podium in each of their categories. Follow their race at http://breckepic2012.blogspot.com/
If you are interested in a Team JH jersey and shorts please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can pass along ordering instructions. Delivery time has been around 4 weeks once the order is complete.
Work on the OPR was completed today and the road swept from top to bottom. More update to follow. Enjoy